Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Festa di Tasca Arte

I made these monocles for the Pocet Art Trade hosted by the wood studio.  The deal was everyone made 6 pieces of art that fits in a pocket.   1goes into the master collection to be put in the auction, and the other 5 are jumbled up with all the other art and 5 pieces are put into a bag.  When you drop off your art you get a token, which gets you a bag of mystery.  And then you trade!









94 people participated in the trade, which is totally awesome.  The master collection sold to the guy in the peace shirt for $475.  Weirdly enough, my piece got stolen from the master collection.  Also the bag I got was so fail I was unable to trade with anyone, so that sucked.  At the time I took solace in my pieces being so popular I got requests for them.  My plan was to buy out American Science and Surplus' stock of the lenses, but when I got there the other day they were all gone.  There's probably something about hubris to be said in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment