Friday, December 31, 2010

Un Intero Anno di Fare le Cose

Because of this blog I am in a sigular position in my life- I can make a definative list of all the things I have made in the entire year.  Now all I have to do is sit down with a pencil, The soundtrack to the Illusionist, and some fancy chocolates.  The results follow.

Internet/Computron
1 Blog
120 Blog Posts
5 Business Card Designs

Metals
5 Rings
1.5 Teapots
2 Illegal Copies of Keys
3 Tools to Make Other Things
1 Crochet Hook
14 Pairs of Eyewear/Monocles
1 Dust Mask
5 Pieces of Flatware
3 Sheets of Silver
1 Bronze (Han) Solo
17 Samples
3 Pairs of Earrings
2 Tea Infusers
11 Pendants

Fabric, Clothing, Yarn
5 Shirts
7 Bits of Lace
1 (almost) Pair of Shoes
1 Ridiculous Bee
6 Hats
1 Leather Eyeglass Case (nigh completion)

Food
1 Fancy Dinner (at least I only photographed one...)
3 Cakes
1 Pie
1 Carved Pumpkin

Random Things
2 Paintings
18 Drawings
1 Book Cover
1 Lego Monstrosity
6 Circuit Boards
4 Weird Lamps
1 Incense Burner

That's 115.5 fucking things.  I'm trying to cut down on how much I swear on my blog, but seriously!  That's one thing every 3.16 days for an entire year.  I feel like a woman of accomplishment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, oh woman of accomplishment. And amused by the illegal keys and almost pair of shoes. And the lego monstrosity. Where's the link to the lego monstrosity? I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted it in the spring as a youtube video, no idea which month even though.

    ReplyDelete