Thursday, August 18, 2011

cintura e tatuaggio disegno

I've been wanting to make a utility belt for my most used metalsmithing tools for a long time. I cut out the base pattern earlier in the week- a wide thick belt that sits on the hips- today I drew up a design for some overlay, because it was too boring. Everything in my life is either boring or terrifying right now, so I drew a seriously complex design to cut.




 The exacto work's a bit difficult, but I'm improving as I go, and it's certainly keeping me occupied.
 I made this pizza and a few ugly rolls the other day, it was pretty darn good even though the crust is a bit strange.
Lastly, an old friend asked me to design another of her tattoos for her, this time an outline of a great horned owl. I hate when people have bits of a branch or something disconnected in a tattoo, so I let him hover. It's a little strange, but much less strange than a chunk of tree if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment