Friday, November 5, 2010

Occhiali di Particolare Bellezza

You may recall, dear reader(s) that I started a pair of eyeglasses for myself a while back- well!  Let's just say I'm hella proud.



 Lenses come from bigger, ugly glasses.  :)  I got these from zenni optical, which is an internet optical store.  They're craaaazy thick, but that's to be expected considering the price.  Actually, they were a good choice.  They didn't leave on the measuring lines as I'd asked, but the lenses are perfectly clear and the correct prescription, and that's more than you can ask for at $12 with shipping.
 Obviously a kick ass pair of classes needs a kick ass case.
 This isn't even close to being finished.  Just you wait....
Heck yes!  Too bad I cracked the lens... Doing something I knew would crack the lens...  
But just look how awesome!!!!!!!!!  I REALLY hope my replacement lenses come before the reception for the MAM show so I can wear them.  If not, I'll have them for the preview sale, so at least there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment