Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Plasma e le Stampe



I set up my camera to take pictures of me while I plasma cut, and about 20 of 'em made a cool flip book. I managed to make a gif of them, but unfortunately I can't seem to load the damn thing. So you just get a still for now.

Next I'll have to make friends with an angle grinder to get the melty crap off the surfaces. No idea how I'm gonna clean up the inside edges though, even if I was able to file right now, I don't have any for steel.
Beginings of my litho print project. I was dumb and started with the dark brown, which should have been last. I did the red tonight too, but they're under a board drying. Most of them registered tolerably well, but they're kinda smudgy. I think I'm gonna do the blue before the show tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment