Sunday, April 24, 2011

Progetto: 365

I'm going to start a 365 photo project on May 21st (graduation day). I'll be following the strict rules- a photo EVERY day, so I'll end May 21, 2012. My photos will either be artfully framed (as opposed to the crap I post here that're just all "heylookit!") documentation of my projects, or projects in themselves. I'll probably have my 365 on flickr, and I'll still be doing 10ish posts a month on here as well. The idea is to document my life for the first year after college graduation, and also to ensure I keep making things at the appropriate feverish pace. 
Also to get better at photo.

Oh, look! Here's a photo now- sloppily edited,  but I think it's cool. I have plans for scissor-related photos once they're finished. Stay tuned for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment