Sunday, October 31, 2010

Felice Studio Halloween!

100th Post!  Crazy-late back posting brought to you by:  broken computers!  Paypal's idiotic address change page!  The US postal service!  Hurrah!  (my computer's powercord killed itself, and the internet gave misinformation.)

While a lack of computer has caused a lapse in my blogging, it has more than made up for it by forcing me to be in studio, where it's less boring than sitting in a quiet dark apartment by your onesies.  A string of photo-dump posts are to follow, but now- my Halloween in studio!

 That's a raising hammer and a large-tipped acetylene torch crossed on that pumpkin.


So, learned 2 things from this.  1- if you don't put a wick in your alcohol lamp, it will have a mini explosion, which can be pretty sweet, but I'm probably lucky to have eyebrows.  2- alcohol lamps are shitty light producers.    LESSONS LEARNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment