Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Teiera Improbabile e Infusore

I Know these pictures are way crappy, but what can you do at midnight with not light, okay?

Anyway, these are sketches for my project(s) for forming.  I'm going to make a teapot and infuser which are spaceship (read: deep sea creature) inspired.  There's a little art nouveau in there too, of course.  Oh, and some eyeglass frames for myself are in here somewhere too.


 Wax for a cast piece which will keep the infuser from falling into the pot when theoretically used.



 Top view of the teapot.  No, I don't know how I'm gonna make this either.  In fact, I'm probably more concerned about the improbability of this design than you are.
Instead of the spaceship theme I was going for, I think this looks more like a massively obese alien creature on stilts.
This is another infuser, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment