Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh, Sì, il Pizzo

Oddly enough, despite the presence of this blog I have a sudden feeling of non-accomplishment from winter break, so I got out everything I've done (sans xmas gifts, of course) to take a group photo. Of course I forgot about something in the initial photo, so here's the poor unfinished pineapple sweater all by itself.

Well, it's not entirely alone. good old Gally's trying to eat it. Here's everything else:
3 t-shirts resized
1 pair of pants resized (need to be over-dyed)
2 tops built, 1 unfinished
2 oil paintings
5 assorted bits of lace (project in mind for it, haven't found the fabric needed yet)
1 almost hat (as I said, those shapes are hard!)
Oh hey, here's that aforementioned lace...
Totally forgot to post this stuff because I have it up on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment