Sunday, February 7, 2010

Teiera Tempo!

I've made some excellent progress on my teapot project today!

These ridgy bits were done on a whim after I realised the body of the pot was only going to be half as deep as I'd hoped it would be. I think they improved the design tenfold.
Just before going home I took a few extra shots with the lid on and the foot and handle experimentations I was doing before I quit. The top of the lid is super excellent, the handle is aaaalmost there, and the foot is crap. I think the handle needs a few more pieces swooping up from the body into a single point to give it more dimension, and I want to imply a point between it and the lid a little better. The foot may end up being a separate piece, like a stand.
UNNECESSARY EXTRA IMAGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment