Tuesday, March 30, 2010

E di Lavoro Oggi Più

Here, dear phantom readers, is my beloved studio space.  It is my corner in the smallest room for the metals majors and I love it.
I do not love the dinner picture on my desk though.  Shortly after shooting this (composite) image I wrote myself a nice big note about the dangers of frozen "food".


Finally a finished shot of my nesting rings.  I have some more formal shots of them on the hand, but I had such a hard time that I've given up on those images.  I'll shoot more later.

I may reshoot this image as well, but since the hand on the right is my own, you have to give me credit for shooting the image at all.

Patina!  I'm glad I went with my own ideas instead of what everyone else ever in studio told me and did this lovely pack patina anyway.  I think it's fantastic.  I have now only to adhere the circuitry inside and line the edges with leather and they're done!  However, I must finish these, my casting project, and my second set of eyewear this week as well.  I will be very happy when the 15th has passed.


No comments:

Post a Comment