Wednesday, June 30, 2010

La Copia Lavoro del Maestro

Today Deb put out all these pairs of glasses that she's made herself and we got to pick them up and examine them and I just love these!  She encouraged us to take pictures of everything we liked or wanted to understand, and those of us who just really loved a pair she instructed to try to copy them.


I was so excited I cut my lenses and all the wires in an hour.


Somehow working in this new studio isn't bothering me at all.  Actually I'm surging about the place like it's the studio back at home, but without all the taco breaks.

This is Laura, she sits across from me and is also work/study.  We met on the shuttle ride to Penland.


And this is the view from the studio door.  Yeah, I know.



Almost done! These will be spending the night in the pickle.  
Now it's time for lucky charms and sleep.

1 comment: