Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rit Colorante Può Fare Nulla

Yesterday I neglected to mention anything regarding lenses.  We're using these optically perfect lenses which are completely prescription free, and they are super easy to cut.  You don't use a wax blade for these like on plexi, instead Deb's having us use a 3/0 which is wonderful because those are my favourites.


I'm not sure what sort of frames to build 'round these lenses, but I kind of like the shape.


Also, I am continually amazed by what you can dye with Rit.  I now wonder what you can't dye with it.  Just steel and black things, pretty sure.
However, these lenses seem to only like being red, brown, or purple.  These were in a blue dye for 2 hours.  Mon-filament will be whatever the dye is supposed to be though.

No comments:

Post a Comment